Frequently Asked Questions
You can contact us directly any time but take some time and read through the frequently asked questions on our website. If you have requested a quote already and you have some queries on that quote or your itinerary kindly contact our customer support or travel agent directly.
- How can I pay for my taxi or minibus?
We accept payment in cash on the day. If you want to pay by credit or debit card please do this in advance of your journey, through PayPal.
- Do you accept on-line bookings?
Yes. Just complete the details requested for a fully comprehensive quote.
- How far in advance can I book my vehicle?
For on-line bookings, we ask for at least 24 hours notice. If you need to travel at short-notice please call us.
- Do you charge per journey or per passenger?
We charge for your journey, which we ask you to be specific about. If you decide to deviate from that our quote will be invalid and the journey will cost more.
- Do you charge extra if my flight is delayed?
No, providing you tell us your flight number when you book with us so that we can monitor your flight and make sure that a vehicle is on hand for you when you arrive.
- I’m worried that when I get to the airport, I won’t be able to find my car?
With your agreement, our drivers will be given your phone number so they can help you find them.
- Are your drivers fully licensed?
Yes. We wouldn’t employ them if they weren’t, they are all registered with the Local Licensing Authority.
- Are your drivers vetted?
All our drivers are subject to an annual CRB check.
- Can my company take out a contract with you?
Certainly, complete all the information requested on our contract form and we will contact you within 24 hours.